Love Us

Good morning! Sharing another layout I did this month with Crate Paper's Cool Kid line. When I say I LOVE this line I'm really not exaggerating. (Link to see the whole collection in my previous post!) This layout is special because I'm actually in the picture! I'm the family picture taker 95% of the time so usually it's of my boys, husband or scenery. But not today! I actually had my husband hold my Nikon D5300 out and we took a selfie with it using the 10 second timer! 

This cut file is from Just Nick Studio. See here:
http://justnick.myshopify.com/ 
I love her style and modern designs. All the papers are Cool Kid. I backed the cut file and added some embellishments and a large title. The "US" letters are from a Studio Calico Kit. I use Project Life or Studio Calico Documenter cards in a lot of my scrapbook layouts. They add layers and depth and make it easy to document our story. These cards are also from Studio Calico. I always make an effort to stamp or write the date on each of my layouts. I think that's important and gives it a finishing touch.



Comments

Popular Posts