Sweet Nothings Product Spotlight


Hello friends! I am so excited to share this collection with you. Fancy Pants has recently become one of my favorite companies. Their collections are amazing and Sweet Nothings is no exception! Today, on the Paper Issues blog the design team has created some amazing layouts to inspire you! You can find them here.

For my layout I started with the Post Script 12x12 paper. The p.s. i love you script is just too cute! I used the free Heart Wreath cut file made by Stacie. You can find it in the Paper Issues store here! I backed the heart cut file with some of my favorite papers from the 6x6 pad. Next, I stitched all the way around and then added some puffy hearts! As always, the ephemera pack is so full of goodies!



Need some Sweet Nothings in your life? Don't forget to use my code RACHEL to get 20% off your total purchase! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts