Paper Issues Scrapbook Kit


I was beyond excited when I found out Paper Issues was creating a scrapbook kit each month! Of course, I scooped up July's kit as soon as it hit the store! And it sold out fast! I love how everything in the kit goes together but is not exactly the same style and from a variety of manufacturers. If you missed the first one you can see it here! Then be on the lookout for August kit coming soon!


There is so much in the kit! So much! I've already created one TN spread using it, but here is my first scrapbook page! There's a lot of Simple Stories Hello Summer in this kit. You can find that collection here! I tried to incorporate a lot of the items into this one layout - chipboard stickers, chipboard alphabet, and the wood veneer pieces.

We have a thread for our Swag Bag as well as our scrapbook kit! Check it out here to see what others have done with their kits! XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts