Free File Free-For-All


Happy November 1st! I'm pretty sure I blinked and October disappeared. But here we are and we've got a whole new batch of Paper Issues challenges for you to play along with! I'm starting off with the always fantastic Free File Free-For-All challenge. All the files at Paper Issues are free and our fabulous file designer, Stacie is always creating new ones. So check back often.


I'm still working my way through our vacation photos from our trip to the beach in September. I used two different cut files and three different leaves to create this tropical background. You can find the files here: 
  1. Stay Golden: https://paperissuesstore.myshopify.com/collections/free-files/products/stay-golden-free-cut-file
  2. Fall is My Favorite: https://paperissuesstore.myshopify.com/collections/free-files/products/fall-is-my-favorite-free-cut-file


Using a variety of leaves plus several different shades of green cardstock really created dimension and texture. I added my photos and a few cardstock stickers, but let the leaves do most of the talking. My title and heart stickers came from Blue Ain't Your Color Scrapbook Kit! 

I can't wait to play along with more of this month's challenges. Check them all out here and then pick one to get started with. I can't wait to see what you create! XOXO 

Comments

Popular Posts