Cut It Up Saturday!

Who's ready for another cut file?! Of course you are! As always, the best part is that Paper Issues' cut files are always free! Who doesn't love free?! In case you missed any of the previous ones you can find them all here! And to read more about this month's cut file and see the other DT layouts click here!

I took my 12x12 Criuct mat and placed four 6x6 papers (from the 6x6 Cool Kid pad) on it. I used the cut file 3 times changing out the 6x6 papers each time. The effect was that I had a lot of different triangles. I arranged them on white card stock - kind of like putting a puzzle together - mixing the patterns and sizes. I added two pictures of my son who just learned to ride his bike without training wheels (GO CJ!) and a few embellishments. The "Be Brave" acetate was especially appropriate as this has been a big step for us in taking off the training wheels! Hope you like!

And as always, when you are shopping in the Paper Issues store - don't forget to save 20% off with my code RACHEL!

XOXO!


Comments

Popular Posts