Mix It Up Monday November

Happy Monday to you! What an awesome weekend we had during the Paper Issues Online Fall Crop! I'm back again with more inspiration for you! The Mix It Up Monday challenges are always so inspiring to me! We seriously have some talented ladies on the Design Team. Do not {I repeat} do not miss today's blog post at Paper Issues. See it here!

This month's challenge was to use  stamps along with ink and possibly water colors, paste, etc in a layout. The skies the limit! I kept it simple and not so messy as usual. I stamped with black ink and then painted with watercolors. The stamp set is from Studio Calico. I paired this with a line from Photo Play called My Imagination. It's in the store here! It's got some great papers - lego blocks, outer space, and more! Use code RACHEL for 20% off your purchase!

Comments

Popular Posts