December Pinspire Me




It's time for another Pinspire Me Mood Board and the December one is gorgeous! {see below} It is so easy to be inspired when you look at it! 

I used Carta Bella's Christmas Delivery for my layout. You can find it here in the Paper Issues Store. I love this Striped Frame background paper. It's perfect for journaling and makes everything else on the page standout. I chose The Make It Merry cut file from The Cut Shoppe. The title is thickers from Maggie Holme's Gather line. 

For my layout I was inspired by the colors and the "Eat, drink and be merry" phrase, but of course with my boys it had to be "Eat and be silly!"

Head over to Paper Issues to see today's Pinspire Me blog post. Need Christmas paper?! Use code RACHEL for 20% off your order in the Paper Issues store!






















Comments

Popular Posts