Product Spotlight: Photo Play My Imagination

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Paper Issues product spotlight on Photo Play Paper's new lines. We have two in the store - My Imagination and Snowball Fight.

I chose My Imagination because if you haven't noticed - we are all about boys at my house! I started with white cardstock and sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mustard. Then I used a free cut file from the Paper Issues shop called Hip to be Square. I backed each square with a different papers from the collection. My favorite 12x12 paper in this collection is the backside of Bold. I added some stickers from the element sheet and a few flairs from A Flair for Buttons. The date stamp at the bottom is always important too!

Don't forget - when you are shopping the Paper Issues store use code RACHEL for 20% off your order! And as always - thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts