Fancy Pants Joy Parade

Hello friends! It's product spotlight time at Paper Issues and today we are using Fancy Pants Joy Parade! I passed over this line until I saw Cassie's amazing layout! I was so inspired, I immediately went and ordered it. As soon as it arrived I created this layout! I'm in love with this collection!


I started with the Love Pretty Garlands 12x12 paper and then used black cardstock with the heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Find it here! I backed the heart with my favorite paper from this collection - Wrap It In Color. Then I finished the layout with all of their fabulous embellishments! The ephemera pack is literally jam packed. I was blown away with how much was inside. And the stickers are awesome too! 

Now head to the Paper Issues blog to see the other fabulous layouts using Joy Parade! You are sure to be inspired! Thanks for stopping by! XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts