Shimelle Product Spotlight


Happy Wednesday! Today I'm showing you Shimelle's Go Now Go line in  the Paper Issues' product spotlight! We've got plenty in the store and in case you missed this line when it first came out, now is the perfect time to get your hands on some! I started with the most adorable 12x12 paper called Date. I love the rich burgundy and hearts! Then I layered my photo with lots of scrap papers I had left over. Saving scraps is always useful! 

I finished off the layout with chipboard stickers, puffy hearts and ephemera. The "remember" and "happy" words are cut out from the Arrival 12x12 paper. Like what you see? Find Shimelle's lines here and save 20% with code RACHEL! Click here to hop on over to the Paper Issues blog and see what the rest of the design team has done with Shimelle! 

Comments

Popular Posts