Cut It Up Saturday!



Let's cut it up!!! I love to use cut files on my layouts and Stacie always does an amazing job of creating fantastic ones for us each month. Find this latest one here! This Starry background is just what I needed for this boy layout with Amy Tangerine's new On a Whim collection! I cut out the file with the blue ombre paper called Shady Bunch. I backed some of the stars with two of my favorite papers in this collection - Pizza Party & All The Feels! Then I added my photo and lots of ephemera!!! The more the merrier, right?! For a little added dimension, I stitched around the red and white stars! It all came together just as I hoped it would! 

Want to see more On a Whim?! Check it out here in the Paper Issues store! Need to buy some? Use code RACHEL to save 20% off your total purchase! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts