Working Title Challenge


It's that time again! Time to work that title on your layout. This month the challenge is to make your title BLING! It can sparkle, shine, glitter or all of the above. I decided to skip the glitter and go for shine with the new phrases stickers from the Crate Paper Oasis line. 

For my layout, I used Shimelle's Little by Little collection! I started with the Grinning Badger 12x12 paper. Then I cut small strips from several of the papers in the line that are in the blue/purple family and glued them diagonally on the paper. I also love the cloud paper called Live a Little. I fussy cut several of them to add to my layout along with stitching, chipboard stars in gold and the wood buttons!
























I just love how it turned out - dreamy and a little magical! Now click here to hop over to the Paper Issues blog to see what the lovely Design Team has created with the challenge. You will definitely be inspired! Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts