Swag Bag Love


Good morning friends! Today, I'm going to show you what I did with last month's Swag Bag from Paper Issues. When I scrap, I typically pull out whatever collection I want to work with and I use the paper and embellishments from that collection. I rarely mix collections. It's safe and easy! But I love when I get my Swag Bag each month! It's filled with all sorts of awesome bits and papers from a variety of collections. I enjoy moving things around on my paper and figuring out how to make them work together perfectly! 


This month, I pulled out all the cards that had blue, green, or yellow tones in them and cut them down to small triangles. Then I arranged them on my white cardstock to create a pattern down 2/3 of the paper. I love the different patterns and textures. I added my photo on top and then finished embellishing with flair, enamel dots, and a couple of stickers from the kit. The title is the only thing not in the kit and it is from the Pebble's Girl Squad collection.


Underneath my photo, I stamped the date and journaled a couple of sentences about our trip to the Kansas City Zoo. 

Want to see more Swag Bag creations?! Check out today's blog post at Paper Issues to see what the rest of the DT created. Need more info on what a swag bag is and how you can get your hands on one? Click here to see this month's kit and get all the details! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts