52 Friday Favorites


Hello weekend! I for one am so excited about a weekend at home and a little slower pace than last month. I'm hoping for a little bit of housework and a whole lot of  scrappy time! I wanted to pop in here for just a second and tell you about Paper Issues' newest challenge. Our fearless leader, Cassie Box, came up with this awesome idea! It's called 52 Friday Favorites. Each Friday, we will be documenting our favorite part/thing of that week. It can be absolutely anything - favorite moment, good food, date night, something someone said to you, a photo you took... Whatever it is we want you to write it down. You can use a journal, travelers notebook, mini album, etc.

I'm using a travelers notebook for the first time. I thought this would be a great time to dust off some of my stamps. I added a couple photos, but they aren't necessary. It really is all about your favorite pen and getting it all written down.


I also decided to use some ephemera from one of my older collections - Fancy Pants Family & Co! I liked the added color to the white pages.


Isn't this a great idea?! I hope you will play too! Get more ideas here and have a really great weekend! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts