Best Year Ever!


Happy Friday friends! We're kicking off the weekend with Free File Friday at Paper Issues! Today's challenge is all about numbers! Use a cut file with numbers to document the new year, past year, list of favorites from the holidays, goals for the new year, top three or five or ten of the past year, use a cut file and layer number stickers or thickers on it, coordinate a cut file with numbers...anything goes and the possibilities are endless!  


I decided to print off twelve of my favorite photos from 2017! Just picking twelve was hard work! I could have kept going and going, but unfortunately as 12x12 piece of cardstock only has so much room. I often get asked how I make different size photos. I use an app on my phone called PicFrame. You can add your photos into different collages, save them, and then print them as a normal 4x6 photo. On this layout my photos are 2". Then I added my title which is from the free Top Ten of the Year cut file! My photos are the focus of the layout so I only need a few embellishments to finish it off! 

I love how it turned out and it was so nice to go back and see many of the awesome things that happened in 2017! Get more DT inspiration on today's Paper Issues blog. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts