Dream Big


I hope this blog post finds you having a wonderful Saturday! I love the layout I get to share with you today! Crate Paper's Good Vibes is amazing! It's got all my favorite colors (hello PINK) and so many fun patterns. I just can't get enough of it.


I created this layout for today's Notable Quotable Challenge at Paper Issues. This month's quote is Make Your Dreams Happen! What a great quote to think about as we start the New Year. I don't know about you, but I have a few goals I'm working on and every bit of inspiration helps in the journey.

I used lots of layers and mixed patterns. I took inspiration from the quote and used Dream Big as my title. You can find it in the Crate Paper ephemera - here!


Remember you can take inspiration from this month's quote any way you like! Can't wait to see what you create! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts