Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! It's a fun day here in the O'Neal household. My boys are super excited about tonight's festivities! This year they are dressed as Marshall and Chase from Paw Patrol. In the scrapbooking realm of Paper Issues we are having a Halloween Round Up using the new Halloween lines in the shop. There's Simple Stories Happy Haunting, Bella Blvd Spooktacular, and Doodlebug Boos & Brews. You can find them all here in the shop along with some extras from last year's lines.

I chose Simple Stories Happy Haunting and had so much fun with it I created two layouts. My first layout uses our free cut file! I added twine to the top of the spider web for added dimension. And the wood grained paper with orange hints is my absolute favorite!

My second layout also uses Happy Haunting. I've been so inspired by the Paper Issues Design Team to think outside of the box when it comes to scrapbooking. The Halloween themed straws sticking out of the top of the photo are fun and whimsical! I just love it. Thanks Ann!

So stop by the Paper Issues blog to see what my fellow team members have cooked up. It's sure to be spooky and creative!






























































Comments

Popular Posts