Scraplift Sunday 10 16


Happy Sunday to you all! I'm in love with this Scraplift Sunday layout for two reasons. First, the cut file is out of this world! Secondly, I finally got to use Crate Paper's new line called Snow & Cocoa!

So let's talk cut files! This one is from Just Nick which is another one of my favorite places to buy cut files from. Here's a link to the Heart Explosion cut file. All of her files are trendy & fun. I highly recommend her!

Everything I used in this layout is from the Snow and Cocoa line. And I used it all - paper, chipboard stickers, 6x6 pad, puffy stickers, and my favorite pom pom balls! Links to everything in the Paper Issues store included above. The line is bright and whimsical and perfect to brighten any winter layout.

Don't forget to use the code RACHEL when you shop! Have an awesome day!






Comments

Popular Posts