Take Me Away Spotlight

Today I'm showing off  the fabulous Take Me Away line by Paige Taylor Evans. This is Paige's second line with Pink Paislee. It's bright, cheery, and packed full of pastels! I used a heart cut file from Studio Calico. Inside the heart I used two papers - Paper 3 and Paper 4 in the Paper Issues store. Around the heart, I added a big title with the Dream Phrase Thickers - one sheet is gold and the others are white. To finish the layout off, I added sequins, enamel dots, and some embellishments from the Wild Heart Accent Thickers.  You can find all of this in the Paper Issues store. There are so many papers to choose from! I love them all! While you are there use code RACHEL for 20% off your purchase!

Also, hop on over and check out today's blog post. The Paper Issues Design Team rocked this collection! You are sure to feel inspired!


























Comments

Popular Posts