April Pinspire Me


Are you ready to be inspired by our beautiful Paper Issues mood board?! April's board is bright and cheerful! As soon as I saw the lollipop in the center with all the colors, I knew that Bella Blvd's Make Your Mark would be perfect for it! I love the tags in this collection! I made a banner at the top of my layout and added lots of tags, gold washi tape, some puffy hearts, and two photos! The background paper is Paint Me Pretty! Like what you see?! Check out the rest of Make Your Mark here!


I'm swooning over all the gold in this collection! It's definitely a must have if you love bright color and gold embossing!


You can find more inspiration from the Design Team on today's blog post. I always love seeing everyone's take on the board each month! Don't miss it! Shopping at Paper Issues? Use the code RACHEL to save 20% off! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts