Take 5 Tuesday


Happy Tuesday to you! I created this layout for April's Take 5 Challenge with Paper Issues. I used the new Pink Paislee Sweet Freedom collection! It's everything red, white and blue! It's perfectly patriotic, but great for so much more! I started with the 6x6 pad and cut out twenty-five 2.25" squares from several of my favorite papers. Then I laid them out on white card stock to figure out the pattern and get them evenly spaced. Afterwards, I secured them with tape runner and then hand stitched around each one! Next, I added one photo and framed it with lots of embellishments! I love the ephemera and the dimensional stars! They add so much details to a layout! Here's a close up!



Here's this month's list. I used 3) Color of your choice, 4) Patterned paper, 9) Stars, 10) Layers, and 12) Cardstock. Want to play?! Create a layout with 5 of these things and then share it with us in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans group! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts