Working Title


This month's Working Title challenge is all about flower power! We want you to be inspired by all the budding blossoms of Spring! Here are some suggested ideas:


  • Decorate your thickers with flower ephemera
  • Use flower stickers to form the letters in your title
  • Cut your title from floral pattern paper
  • Stamp a chipboard title with flower stamps
  • Use paper blooms to form your words
I had so many ideas swirling in my head for this layout! I started with my fringe scissors, wavy paper cutter and Pink Paislee's Sweet Freedom collection. I cut two strips each (2.25" in height) of Paper 5 and Paper 12 with my wavy paper cutter. Then I used the fringe scissors on each one. I chose these two papers because the navy and the cream in each paper contrasts perfectly so that you can really see the fringe and wave details. Then I layered them on top of Paper 4 starting from the bottom. For my title I used love this a cut file from The Cut Shoppe in The Love Letters. I used Paper 2 - beautiful floral pattern - from the 6x6 pad to cut out my title. Next, I had stitched around the title.



I used one photo and lots of layers and embellishments to finish the layout. My favorite pieces are from the ephemera and the dimensional stars. You can see all of Sweet Freedom here. Need some for yourself? Use code RACHEL to save 20% off your Paper Issues purchase! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts