Notable Quotable


Hello April! I'm not sure how you got here so quickly, but I'm glad you did! It's time for the Notable Quotable challenge with Paper Issues! This month's quote is "You make me happy when skies are gray." The challenge is to create a layout inspired by part or all of the quote. I choose to make a cheerful layout and use the entire quote as the title! It fit just perfectly on my diagonal design, The thickers are from American Crafts Hazelwood collection. I love this font and the gold shine!

 

The rest of the layout is created with Bella Blvd's Make Your Mark collection. The diagonal cut 12x12" paper is called Daily Details. My favorite embellishments from the paper pieces are the flowers! The combination or pinks and yellows are stunning. 

Want to see more? Check out the Paper Issues blog today to see how the rest of the Design Team rocked this challenge! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts