Add It Up


Happy hump day! Today's Paper Issues' challenge is truly a challenge! At least it was for me. The Add It Up challenge starts with a list of items that has assigned points for each item. This month, the total points has to be 50 points or less! A bounty of white space on a layout makes me nervous. Ok - well maybe not nervous, but it's just not typically my style. So it felt like I was solving a quadratic equation to keep it under 50 points, but still fill up the space. Check out today's Paper Issues' post to see the list of points!

I started with white cardstock and this fabulous heart cut file from the Color My World cut file. It's free in the Paper Issues store. I cut it out of the Cotton Candy 12x12 paper which is from Maggie Holmes' Carousel collection. I hand stitched around the heart with gold thread from We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy line. 

Next, I added my photo and just a few embellishments which added up to 50 points exactly. Whew! That was close. Think you can make a layout with only 50 points? I bet you can! Can't wait to see it! XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts