Happy Hooray October Swag Bag


I can't even tell you how excited I get about the Paper Issues Swag Bag arriving at my door! Each month is filled with all sorts of goodies - 3x4 cards, stickers, ephemera, etc! I love to dump it out on my scrap desk, look at all the pieces and see what inspires me to start creating! For my layout today, I used September's swag bag. See it here


I started with the Treat Yourself 12x12" paper which is from Shimelle's Glitter Girl! I love this collection so much! The papers are fun, fresh and so versatile! Next, I cut out the Star of the Show cut file in white cardstock. I backed the open stars with cards from the swag bag. I added purple stitching and a few embellishments and my layout was complete!


The best news is there is a brand new Swag Bag in the store today! I can't wait to get my hands on it! Get yours here and save 20% with code RACHEL. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts