Paper Issues Fall Crop


Hello! Just popping in here quickly to share with you one of the layouts I made for the Paper Issues Fall Crop this past weekend! We had so much fun chatting and over 20 challenges to play along with. And it's not too late to join us. Click here to see all of the challenges in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. You have until Saturday, Nov 4, 2:59 AM EDT!

I made this layout for the Leaf Me Alone challenge. Can you guess what it's all about?! Just create a layout with leaves. Simple as that!


I printed my two photos as 4x4" squares and layered several patterned papers from the Fancy Pants Take Note collection. I really love this collection. It definitely has a school theme to it, but I enjoyed making it work for this fall fun layout. My leaves are from an awesome set of cut files that Stacie made just for the Fall Crop. Find it here! I can't wait to use them all. XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts