Free File Friday


Happy Friday! It's been a crazy week here and I could not be happier for the weekend to be here! But before we get there it's Free File Friday! Stacie creates all of our cut files and she does a fabulous job! Even better is that they are free! You can see all of them here!

Today's Free File Friday challenge is all about leaves! Check out all the choices you have! While most people may be thinking about fall leaves at this point in the year, I'm still thinking tropical palm leaves! So I used the Tropical Palms cut file for my beach inspired layout!


I used Crate Paper Oasis for my layout. I had fun fussy cutting the swim suits and hanging them out to dry. Also, I'm really loving the clear stickers on this layout - both the block letters and pink phrases are in the Carousel clear sticker pack! 


Now that you are done here check out today's blog post at Paper Issues! So much great inspiration using our cut files! Also, I challenge you to create a layout using one of our leaf cut files! Then share it with us in our Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts