High Five Product Spotlight

Today, I'm super excited to show you We R Memory Keepers new line High Five! While I love all things pink and girly, I find myself more drawn to scrapbook lines that are boy friendly since I live in a house full of them! High Five is perfect for boys, family, outdoors, travel, camping, ect. Lots of muted greens, blues and yellows, and it also has a lot of great florals too! I've only made one layout so far, but I'm looking forward to doing more very soon!

For this layout I documented, a new set of matching pjs my boys got which just happen to go perfectly along with the raccoon paper (called Mischievous!). I also always love a basic journaling paper. The ephemera and flair buttons are a must too!

My cut file is from Studio Calico. I've used it several times as the word "adventure" often seems to be appropriate for my life. And it works well with High Five.

You can find High Five in the Paper Issues store. Use code Rachel for 20% off your order!











































Comments

Popular Posts