Working Title


Happy Thursday! I'm so excited to share today's layout with you. I'm playing along with Paper Issue's Working Title Challenge. This month the challenge is all about making your title curve! You can get more details in the Paper Issues Facebook group!

For my layout, I mixed Bella Blvd's Make Your Mark and She Blooms collections. I love the colors in both of these lines and they mix together perfectly! The background striped paper as well as the pink paper I cut the large heart from are both from She Blooms. 

So here are the details: I cut out the pink heart with my Cricut machine and secured it to the background paper. Then I cut out the small hearts. I used my Cricut again, but this would also work well with a paper punch. Most of the hearts I cut from the Make your Mark 6x8" pad! This kind of design is great for using up scraps too! Next, I folded each heart in half before securing them around the edge of the big heart with tape runner. I then pierced around the heart and hand stitched them to the paper. Then I bent them up to give the page added dimension. 


My Lucky Tooth title curves around the bottom of the heart and is perfect for documenting my son's 4th tooth falling out! Love his cute smile! Finally, I added a few hearts, tabs, and enamel dots to finish it off!



Comments

Popular Posts