Polka Dot Party!


Hello Saturday! We are in the thick of our awesome Spring Crop at Paper Issues and I wanted to share with you my favorite layout that I created for the crop. It's for the Polka Dot Party challenge. Find it here! Polka dots are so fun and easy to use! So for this challenge just create a layout with polka dots. Easy peasy!


I chose a subtle white paper with black circles because I knew I wanted the rest of the layout to scream color! And I believe it does! This collection is Elle's Studio Note Worthy and I love it. Check it out here! I layered the cards, patterned paper and embellishments by color. The "cards" are actually a 12x12 patterned paper that I cut it up. You can find it here. One of my favorite embellishments are the epoxy stickers.

Now that's enough talking. Come play with us! Can't wait to see what you make! XOXO!

Comments

Popular Posts