Look!


Hello! I'm playing along with Paper Issues Pinspire Me challenge. To play along just take a look at this month's Mood Board and create a layout inspire by it. Here it is: 


I was inspired by the colors and found all three in the Bella Blvd Bug Explorer collection. It's such a fun collection filled with bugs and bright colors - perfect for any boy mom like myself. My youngest was playing with caterpillars when we went camping last weekend and I had to document it.


I used the Borders and Catchers 12x12 patterned papers for this layout. One of my favorite pieces are the chipboard stickers. The words (look, bugs, and discover) make this page pop! If you haven't seen this collection yet take a look here!

Thanks for stopping by today! We have so many challenges going on this month. Take a look at them all (here) and then start creating! Can't wait to see them! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts