Boys Will Be Boys


This month at Paper Issues we've got a challenge all about boys! You know this made my heart happy.It's called Boys Will Be Boys. I jumped right in with Elle's Studio Note Worthy. The primary colors make it perfect for documenting all things boy.


For my design I cut strips from the 6x6 paper pack and layered and angled them across the top of my 12x12 cardstock to create a colorful top! I finished it off with a strip from the bottom of one of the patterned papers. I love all the hearts and puffy stickers they have with their collections!

So do you have a boy/man in your life?! Could be grandchild, grandfather, uncle, boyfriend, dad or even a pet...think about that special guy in your life and create a layout devoted to them!!! You can find the challenge album here. Can't wait to see what you make! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts