Bella Blvd Spotlight

Hello friends! Today at Paper Issues we are having a product spotlight for Illustrate Faith and Bella Blvd! This includes a lot of new lines that are in the store - Bella Blvd has Addison & Alex. New to Illustrated Faith is You Are Loved, CHRISTmas, and Holly Jolly Christmas. You can take a look at all of them here.

I chose to create a layout with Bella Blvd's Alex line. I started with a free cut file in the shop called Circles and Stars. I backed each cut with paper from the Alex 6x8 pad. My favorite parts are the paper pieces and tabbies! I really like this line! The colors are bright and fun. The papers are very versatile, but I would say that the line is perfect for anyone with older boys. A lot of the paper pieces are geared toward teenage boys with cute references to gaming, music, and fast food.

If you are in the store today use code RACHEL to save 20% off. And don't forget to read the Paper Issues blog to see what the Design Team did with all of these fabulous lines































Comments

Popular Posts