Roll the Dice!

The Roll the Dice Challenge at Paper Issues is back again! This month is just perfect! Danielle rolled the dice as usual. The results were two pictures and two wood veneer pieces! Simple and not so much a "challenge" this time. I like it!

I went with Bella Blvd's Alex line and documented my boys' first soccer games of the season. I used my Cricut and cut out the word soccer with the Group Text paper. I then hand stitched around each letter! It was fun and helped pass the time on a long drive! The background paper is Beast Mode. I then embellished the photos with lots of pieces from the Alex die cut pack.

If you haven't seen the Alex line click here to see it in the store. Use code RACHEL for 20% off! And click here to see today's blog post and how the rest of the design team conquered this challenge.


























Comments

Popular Posts