Cut It Up!



Cut It Up Saturday is always one of my favorite challenges! If you follow me on Instagram or visit my blog much you probably know I love to use cut files on my layouts. This month Stacie made a cut file with so many options you can use to customize your layout. Thanks Stacie! Paper Issues cut files are always free and you can find this one along with all our previous ones here!


For my layout, I created a grid pattern using Crate Paper's Hazelwood collection. I love this new line! I used Sweet as Honey and both sides of Hazel Gingham 12x12" papers! Then I embellished like crazy with all the fabulous stickers - puffy, chipboard and more! Find the whole collection here! With the cut file I decided to keep it simple. I removed the snowflake from the 2016, filled it in, and cut it out!

Now head over to the Paper Issues blog to see what the other ladies created! Thank you for stopping by!


 

Comments

Popular Posts