This month's Working Title challenge is all about flower power! We want you to be inspired by all the budding blossoms of Spring! Here are some suggested ideas:
- Decorate your thickers with flower ephemera
- Use flower stickers to form the letters in your title
- Cut your title from floral pattern paper
- Stamp a chipboard title with flower stamps
- Use paper blooms to form your words
I had so many ideas swirling in my head for this layout! I started with my fringe scissors, wavy paper cutter and Pink Paislee's Sweet Freedom collection. I cut two strips each (2.25" in height) of Paper 5 and Paper 12 with my wavy paper cutter. Then I used the fringe scissors on each one. I chose these two papers because the navy and the cream in each paper contrasts perfectly so that you can really see the fringe and wave details. Then I layered them on top of Paper 4 starting from the bottom. For my title I used love this a cut file from The Cut Shoppe in The Love Letters. I used Paper 2 - beautiful floral pattern - from the 6x6 pad to cut out my title. Next, I had stitched around the title.