52 Friday Favorites!

Hi everyone! I'm back again! That's twice in one day which is highly unusual, but I found some time this afternoon to catch up on Paper Issues' 52 Friday Favorites and I wanted to share that with you. If you haven't seen my earlier posts about this new challenge let me give you a quick brief! It's simple and so rewarding. Basically, use a Traveler's Notebook (that's my choice), pocket page, planner, journal, etc to document your Friday Favorite each week - whatever moment, thing, photo, idea that stood out to you that week. By the end of the year, we'll have documented so many great memories! I was thankfully only a week behind so I was able to get this week's and last week's done quickly. In previous weeks I had embellished some with paper and stickers, but I kept these last two weeks simple with just my journaling and some stamping. It doesn't have to be elaborate - just a few minutes of journaling is perfect!

Here's last weeks - Friday Favorites #4



Getting my gym schedule written down was a fun touch and not something I typically document. Even better - our instructor had us take a group photo after class one day. I downloaded it from Facebook and printed it off!



This week's - Friday Favorites #5


Do you have stamps you hardly ever use?! This is a great project to use them on! It gives interest to your page without adding bulk. I have my eye on this one from Fancy Pants. I think I'm going to have to get it with my next Paper Issues order!



Thanks for stopping by! We have so many new challenges in our Friends and Fans Facebook group including this one. Check them all out here! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts