Swag Bag


Can I get a shout for Friday?! Oh yeah! I'm so ready to get things done today and relax tomorrow - and scrap of course! But first I want to show you what I did with last month's Swag Bag from Paper Issues. When I opened my bag and went through all the pieces, I immediately was drawn to the papers. I decided to pull out several of the ones with pink, red, green and touches of black!


I took those papers and used my Cricut to cut out several different sizes of circles. I placed them all over the paper and even hung some of them over the sides of the 12x12 cardstock. Then I trimmed the extra parts. I added my photo and Thickers from the Good Vibes collection! A few strips of typewriter journaling and that's it! Easy peasy! 

Have you tried a Swag Bag yet?! If not, I'm telling you - you need it in your life! You can still get January's bag which I used for today's layout or you can purchase this month's bag! Even better - get them both. See them here! Then save 20% with code RACHEL! XOXO








Comments

Popular Posts