Free File Free-For-All


Happy Friday friends! I've been on vacation for the last couple of weeks. While I had a blast, I was definitely missing my paper time! It's taken a few days to recover (hello jet lag!), but I'm finally back to my scrap space. And now that it's a new month, Paper Issues has a new round of challenges for July.


I'm playing along with the Free File Free-For-All challenge today. A lot of times, I used a large cut file that takes up most of the page, but today I went for a simple title - I choose you! You can download it for free here in the Live Life in Full Bloom cut file. I paired that cut file with Maggie Holmes Flourish. The florals and brick patterned paper came together to make a beautiful page.

Check out all the free files section here! There are so many options you'll stay busy for weeks! I know I can. Happy cutting! XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts