Stars and Stripes Forever


When I saw this collection from Pebbles, I knew I had to have it to document all of our 4th of July activities - hanging out at the pool with friends, BBQ, ice cream treats, and new matching t-shirts. Land That I Love is the perfect combination of  red, white & blue. I love how bright and vibrant the colors are. You can find it here in the Paper Issues store. I was also excited about the awesome cut files that Stacie created. They coordinate perfectly and of course are FREE!!! Find the 4th of July files here. If you haven't checked out the Free Files section in a while you definitely should.


I cut out the giant heart with stars to make a bold statement on my page. I think it looks amazing against the red and white stripes of the patterned paper! Then I added my photo and used sticky squares with my ephemera to make it jump of the page!


I hope you had a safe and wonderful 4th of July! Now get to documenting your memories. The Stars and Stripes challenge at Paper Issues this month is perfect for it! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts