52 Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! What a whirlwind of a week we've had. I've barely had time to breathe but I carved out a little time to play along with Paper Issues 52 Friday Favorites! On Monday, we were in Missouri and we went to the Missouri State Fair! It's one of our favorite things to do when we visit Mimi & Papa in the summer!


 I remembered that I still had quite the stash of Crate Paper Carousel by Maggie Holmes! It's perfect for documenting a day at the fair! I just love riding the Ferris wheel! The view from the top is everything. There's still quite a bit of this collection in the Paper Issues store. Find it here! I layered a lot of the ephemera pack on the second page along with my photo.


Want to see more 52 Friday Faves. Click here to see the thread in our Friends and Fans Facebook group! Hope you have an awesome weekend! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts