Craft The Rainbow


A challenge called Craft the Rainbow?! It doesn't get more fun than that! That being said, it's not usually rainbows and unicorns over here in my house full of boys so I decided to make my own version of the rainbow - boy style! Of course, I used my newest obsession when it comes to scrapbooking - Simple Stories Lil' Dude! It's been such a huge hit that the store is low of inventory currently but more is coming in at the end of the week. Click here to see this collection!


I used this fabulous striped paper as my rainbow - shades or orange, yellow, green, and blue! I just love it! I cut my photo into a 4" circle with my Circut and then added so many cute embellishments around it. Then completed it with a chipboard title and typed journaling strips! I hope you like it!

Check out this month's challenges here and start playing along. Shopping for paper? Don't forget to use the code RACHEL to save 20% on your purchase! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts