Free File Free-For-All


Hi friends! I'm popping on here to show you guys my first layout with this awesome new collection from Vicki Boutin! Every piece of it is absolutely amazing and so much fun to play with - the papers, thickers, loads of ephemera...I could go on and on! Check it out here! (Don't forget you can pick it all up and save 20% with the code RACHEL)

I created this layout for Paper Issues' monthly Free File Free-For-All challenge. I used the Hearts & Backgrounds 5 Ways cut file. Best part is it's free, of course! I backed it with all the colors from the Kaleidoscope patterned paper.


I took the Chasing Rainbows 12" x 12" patterned paper and stamped some lines around the edges of the paper and where I would place the cut file. I added a few more lines with my pen as well. Then I put the cut file down in the middle and secured it with tape runner. 


To finished the layout, I piled on the embellishments and layers with my photo! Hope you love! You can check out more cut file inspiration in this month's Facebook thread here! And don't forget to check out the hundreds of cut files that are free in the Paper Issues store! Thanks for stopping by! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts