Out and About


Happy Sunday to you! I'm happy to be back and scrapping! This winter has shaped up to be quite busy and so finding time to play with paper has been a challenge. But when this new collection arrived at my door I just couldn't say no! This is Pinkfresh Studio Out and About and of course you can find it in the Paper Issues store. (Don't forget you can save 20% with the code RACHEL)


I'm playing along with the Pinspire Me challenge. I was inspired by the pastel pink and green. Here's a look at the board:


I started with a piece of bright white cardstock. I cut a couple pieces of patterned paper at an angle - no measuring, just cut and go with it! I used these piece at the top of my white cardstock. Then I hand drew a border around the rest of the layout. I went ahead and added my photo and then my title on a curve.

This title was so fun to make so let me tell you about it. I stamped the Large Jane Alpha stamp from Elle's Studio on this beautiful stripe paper. Then I fussy cut out each letter with a pair of sharp scissors. It turned out just as I hoped it would. To finish it off, I journaled and added embellishments.

To play along with this challenge just create a paper project inspired by the board above and then share it with us! We love to see what you create! You can add it to the March album under the Pinspire Me thread and tag us on Instagram too! #paperissues XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts