I can finally share my BIG news today! I've been chosen to be on the Paper Issues Design Team! It is truly an honor and a dream of mine. I love love love scrapbooking, playing with paper, and documenting life!

So today, I want to share with you why I'm so passionate about Paper Issues. A couple of years ago, I heard about PI on a scrapbooking Facebook group I was a part of. The way people talked about it sounded too good to be true to me. So I really didn't even look into it. Then one day, I did. I placed an order and I understood why! My package was on my door in two days! TWO DAYS! Yes, service is that amazing. Secondly, there is always 20% off your order. (Use my code RACHEL).
You really can't beat a discount and fast service. 

Also, join us over in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group to see loads of inspiration and monthly challenges. I look forward to sharing mine with you over the next several months!

Comments

Popular Posts