Paper Issues Pawsitively Pets

Good morning! Well, we don't have pets in our home, but that didn't stop me from participating in the Paper Issues Pawsitively Pets challenge! My boys (especially CJ) LOVE penguins! Unfortunately, our zoo doesn't have any, but we got to see some on our recent visit to the Saint Louis Zoo. We actually visited the Penguin exhibit three different times in one day!  As a side note - the Saint Louis Zoo is the most beautiful and well thought out zoo I have ever been to!
For my layout, I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. Find the shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
Ashley's shop is hands down my favorite place to get cut files from. For the paper and embellishments, I used Crate Paper's Cool Kid. For the challenge, we were to use something new and something you've been hoarding. The Crate Paper line is my "new" and my hoarding is the bright yellow enamel stars from Studio Calico. Hope you like!























Comments

Popular Posts