Christmas Spotlight


Hi friends! I'm short on time and sanity today (what's new?) so I'm just going to pop on here and share with you some quick details about today's Product Spotlight layout! This Paper Issues' challenge is all things CHRISTMAS! I used Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa! I'm so glad they re-released this collection because I still had a good bit from last year and I was able to purchase a few more things to give my stash plenty of life again. 


I especially love that pocket mason jar. I decided to put my photo right inside it. But my favorite part is the cut file I used for my title. You can download the Love Notes free cut file here!



Hate to run so quickly but December is getting the best of me and my to do list is calling! Thank you for stopping by! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts