FaLaLa


I'm back with my favorite Christmas layout so far! Today the Working Title challenge is live on the Paper Issues blog and this month is all about Christmas! Just create a layout with a title that has either a Christmas song title or lyrics in it. I used the Crate Paper FaLaLa collection which is perfect for this challenge. My Fa La La La La banner is straight from Deck the Halls! I fell in love with this Snowflakes 12x12 patterned paper and knew immediately that I wanted to create a wintry wonderland layout complete with snowy hills. I used a wavy paper trimmer and cut several strips of white cardstock and layered them to look like snow. Then I added some stickers and ephemera along with my photo and chipboard title. I also used the Under the Tree cut file for my Christmas trees in the background.

Have your heard about our Christmas sale in the Paper Issues store? It just got better! Seriously! Use the code 40ISBETTER to say 40% off your entire order! XOXO




Comments

  1. I absolutely love this page! I may need to scraplift it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I would love for you to lift it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts