Scrap Soup


Happy Thursday! I'm so excited about today's layout. For the first time, I played along with Paper Issue's Scrap Soup challenge. Here's how the challenge works. Each month, we have a "recipe" for you to follow as you create your layout. It has to include all the things in the list and then you can add to it as you please! Totally doable, right? Here's December's list:


As soon as I saw this month's list I was inspired by the circles. This layout was so fun to create! To start, I used my Cricut to cut out twelve circles from white cardstock. A circle punch would work just as well. Then I cut out twelve more smaller circles from patterned paper in the Pink Paislee Wild Child collection. I layered them together and arranged them in three rows of five along with three photos I printed and then cut into circles. Lots of circles huh?! Finally, I layered the circles with ephemera and stickers and that's it! Super simple! Hope you like!


We have a great sale going on at Paper Issues. Use the code 30ISGOOD right now to save 30% on your order through the 10th! After that, hop on over and join our FB group to get the next code starting on the 13th! XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts