Swag Bag Love


Here I am typing up this blog post in the wee hours of the morning and you'll never believe it but it's snowing again!!!! For some of you this may be no big deal, but in Georgia snow is hard to come by. Can't wait to see my kids faces in the morning!


I used the December Swag Bag to document the 3" of snow we got in December. I always love these little bags of paper goodness. Though little is really an inaccurate way to describe them. The bag may be small but it's packed and overflowing every month! In December's bag I was so excited for the wood piece - Cold. I sprayed it black with mist and used it for my title. Another favorite was the rosettes! So cute and dainty, but what a statement they make. I also used the twine in an unusual way - I twisted it around a couple of the cards for added dimension. And who doesn't love sequins.


Every single part of my layout (besides the large paper) came in my swag bag! And there was still plenty for another couple more layouts! If you've never tried one I urge you too. They do not disappoint. Check out January's swag bag and save 20% with the code RACHEL! XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts